Top Quality New Permanent Makeup Microblading Gold Double Head
|Suitable Needle Blade||All|
|Application Parts||Eyebrow, Lip, Eye-Line|
>1) >Don't need the power to do tattoo beauty operation.
>2) >Use with the paste pigment, it's the main tools in the eyebrow
>3) >Easy to cope with not easy to damage.
>4) >Long time use.
1. Operate more easily freehand brushwork
2. Complete functions, professional lock-pin device
3. Use with the paste pigment, in different colors
4. Used for eyebrow operation, high quality guarantee
5. The tattoo pen is easy to cope with and not easy to damage
6. Professional lock-needle device,all kinds of blades are
available,easy to control
7. Do not need the power when doing tattoo beauty operation, suit for
many kinds of blades
8. The handmade tattoo machine is used with the paste pigment, which
is the main tools for the eyebrow
What is Microblading?
Microblading (or eyebrow embroidery) is a relatively new, manual
method. It is considered to be
semi-permanent, as compared to the traditional hair stroke
technique done by machine. It is done using a
very fine blade to deposit pigments into the epidermis. Because the
color is closer to the surface, the
strokes appear crisp and very fine. There is no “spilling” under
the skin.The difference to ordinary
permanent make-up is that microblading is not done by a machine.
The pigments are manually placed into the
As with the handle of the machine the Microblading manual pen is
equipped with sterile packaged
blades ("slope" style, in U-shape or curvy.). The blade glides with
gentle pressure over the skin
and causes a fine cut. The cut is as fine as a paper-cut and you
can hardly distinguish it from real
Depending on the drawing technique it creates an individual look
for each eyebrow. So called 3D
eyebrows do not appear as a tattoo. The technique has its origin in
Asia and is gaining popularity
This method is ideal for anyone wanting to enhance the look of
their eyebrows. The results are
natural looking, hair-like strokes, regardless of the amount of
hair present. People suffering from alopecia,
or any other condition that causes hair loss benefit greatly from
microblading, as well as people who
simply aren't happy with their eyebrows.